Cassandra Mosier

Testimonials ‐ February 17, 2020

My OmniShield system has already proven its worth!
Josh from Pro Fire Safety recently visited my home for a fire safety presentation. Although I'm not one for impulse purchases, I bought my OmniShield system on the spot. Everything was installed for me efficiently and we talked about all the best options for my home.
Fast forward to this weekend, a month later, and I had a small kitchen fire involving a plastic bowl accidentally left inside the oven. It started very small, but when it reignited I needed my kitchen extinguisher to put it out. Though the fire never got beyond …

Read More

Bob and Peg B

Testimonials ‐ February 12, 2020

Less than 3 months after we purchased our OmniShield alarm protection system our alarm went off. A family member living downstairs had inadvertently set her microwave to 10 minutes instead of 10 seconds when heating up a bun and left the room to do something else. It was late in the evening and we were already in bed upstairs when our system activated. We rushed downstairs and found her downstairs kitchen was completely filled with toxic fumes and smoke. If not for the alarm the microwave would likely have started fire and caused more damage. Even though it took a …

Read More

Pat D.

Testimonials ‐ August 25, 2016

Less than 2 weeks after purchasing the Crossfire system for our home our washer caught fire & our alarms went off almost immediately giving us enough time not only to save our lives but also our home. Thanks Northwest Ohio Protections & Crossfire for having such great products that work in a serious time of need.

Read More

Jana G.

Testimonials ‐ August 06, 2015

On Tuesday, November 4th 2014, my daughter is a very sneaky child and usually her “sneakiness” causes no harm. On this particular day, she went too far. She was supposed to be napping. I was almost sure she was asleep. I went outside to get some stuff done and about 10 minutes later all the alarms were going off. I ran inside and hit the carbon monoxide alarm button to find the fire and realized it was in Danica’s room. I ran into her room and she had the toaster in the floor with paper burning in it. If it …

Read More

Melvin & Josie R.

Testimonials ‐ April 20, 2015

Canada

On June 15 around 3:00am, about one month after we had purchased our alarms from you, we had a lamp get knocked over in our bedroom. It fell on a rug and started to smolder. Of course we were asleep and not until the Crossfire Smoke Alarms woke us all up did we know we had a fire.

Just the night before my husband had said, “Maybe we made a mistake and spent too much money.” Now he knows we did the right thing purchasing the system. It has already saved our lives.

Read More

Elizabeth R.

Testimonials ‐ April 20, 2015

Iowa

On January 31 our family experienced our second devastating house fire during our marriage. The day of this last fire I called our Crossfire representative and told him “I have some bad news and some good news. The bad news is I’m not going to be able to make my payment this month (of course we just had the fire); the good news is that your alarm just saved my son’s life this morning.”

The fire started downstairs next to our laundry room. I had washed some greasy rags from work and ran them through the dryer. I …

Read More

Jennifer & Donald L.

Testimonials ‐ April 20, 2015

The night of the fire all of us were sound asleep. Around 1:00am the alarms sounded. Don woke up and found smoke in the kitchen and the laundry room metal door was glowing. He ran outside and saw the fire on the eave of the house. He tried to put it out with the hose but was not able to. He ran back inside the house and got all of us out. Because the Crossfire system worked so well we all had plenty of time to get out of our house safely. We are so fortunate that this system …

Read More

Brandon L. S. & Family

Testimonials ‐ April 20, 2015

Approximately one week after my Crossfire system was installed I was cooking dinner for myself and my daughter, Megan. I had left the kitchen while cooking dinner to change out the videotape in my daughter’s VCR. After popping in the tape I heard my Crossfire smoke detectors going off. I ran into the kitchen to find a grease fire on the stove top. After covering the fire to put it out I went to reset my smoke detector and clear the room of the little smoke that was present. I realized that my old ionization detector was not even …

Read More

John & Mary S.

Testimonials ‐ April 20, 2015

Missouri

At 2:15am I was woken up by the alarms going off. We would have not known there was a fire downstairs if we had not had our Crossfire smoke alarms. All of my family got out safely and we had good warning to get to safety.

Read More

Emma W.

Testimonials ‐ April 20, 2015

It was about 2:15 in the morning and everyone was asleep in the house. The fire started in the kitchen area on the stove. The smoke alarms woke my mother and son up first. They were asleep downstairs. My son came and woke us up and said there was a fire downstairs. We rushed downstairs and got everyone out of the house. My husband called 911 and then went outside to check on us. A neighbor came running over and helped put the fire out with a water hose. The fire department came in about five minutes. The fire …

Read More