Jennifer & Donald L.

The night of the fire all of us were sound asleep. Around 1:00am the alarms sounded. Don woke up and found smoke in the kitchen and the laundry room metal door was glowing. He ran outside and saw the fire on the eave of the house. He tried to put it out with the hose but was not able to. …

View Post

Kris J.

I was on the phone with my son when he said, “What the Hell! My alarms are going crazy. I’ll call you back!” He called back a short time later still excited, to say the wiring in his furnace had caught fire and he was able to put it out. Had it not been for the Crossfire heat detector alerting …

View Post

Adrian H. L.

Virginia On November 22, I was awakened by the smoke alarm in our bedroom. I went to the living room where I heard the other fire alarms ringing and found flames going up the wall above the fireplace mantel. I called the fire department and then I tried to contain the fire with an extinguisher but to no avail. The …

View Post

Kelly & John G.

On Sunday morning at 6:00 the smoke alarms in the downstairs hallway and our bedroom went off. I sat up and looked around and did not see any smoke. I sniffed a couple times and did not smell any smoke. John woke up and I just pointed to the smoke alarm and rolled back over in bed, thinking that there …

View Post

Brandon L. S. & Family

Approximately one week after my Crossfire system was installed I was cooking dinner for myself and my daughter, Megan. I had left the kitchen while cooking dinner to change out the videotape in my daughter’s VCR. After popping in the tape I heard my Crossfire smoke detectors going off. I ran into the kitchen to find a grease fire on …

View Post

Aylees C. T.

I’m writing this to tell you about our fire. It was a grease fire that started in our kitchen. I had gone outside to the garden to get a few things to go with supper. I had only been there for a couple minutes when I heard the Crossfire alarms sound. The first thing I thought of was my husband …

View Post

Lena S.

Indiana At 3:30pm on June 12 I was alerted of a fire that had started in the master bedroom in my home. I had a candle burning in the master bedroom on the dresser and the candle literally exploded and the candle wax dripped down the dresser onto a laundry basket full of clothes on the floor beneath it and …

View Post

Elia J. B.

In the early morning hours on May 5, an electrical short started a fire in the utility room of my home that quickly began to spread. The alarms activated and I awakened. I quickly gathered my children and exited the house. I went to a neighbor’s home and he called the fire department. In the seven minutes it took for …

View Post

R. A. C.

Missouri On February 15, at 5:00am our alarms went off. We were awakened immediately and I was able to go downstairs and able to vent the room of the excess heat. Because of the Crossfire detectors, we had no damage to our home.

View Post

Mark & Dawn D.

After we had put the Christmas presents out for our girls on Christmas Eve, we went to bed for the night. Our girls had decided to sleep together in the basement that night since they wanted to wake each other up early to check out their gifts. At 12:01am the heat alarm in our furnace room activated. My husband and …

View Post