Bob and Peg B

Posted in Testimonials by - February 12, 2020

Less than 3 months after we purchased our OmniShield alarm protection system our alarm went off. A family member living downstairs had inadvertently set her microwave to 10 minutes instead of 10 seconds when heating up a bun and left the room to do something else. It was late in the evening and we were already in bed upstairs when our system activated. We rushed downstairs and found her downstairs kitchen was completely filled with toxic fumes and smoke. If not for the alarm the microwave would likely have started fire and caused more damage. Even though it took a few days for the smell to dissipate the damage was controlled.Our system has paid for itself already.

This post was written by