Brandon L. S. & Family

Posted in Testimonials by - April 20, 2015

Approximately one week after my Crossfire system was installed I was cooking dinner for myself and my daughter, Megan. I had left the kitchen while cooking dinner to change out the videotape in my daughter’s VCR. After popping in the tape I heard my Crossfire smoke detectors going off. I ran into the kitchen to find a grease fire on the stove top. After covering the fire to put it out I went to reset my smoke detector and clear the room of the little smoke that was present. I realized that my old ionization detector was not even sensing the smoke. And even more amazing is that the Crossfire detector is in another room.

This little fire and the performance of the Crossfire system has made me proud to praise them in every way.

This post was written by