Jana G.

Posted in Testimonials by - August 06, 2015

On Tuesday, November 4th 2014, my daughter is a very sneaky child and usually her “sneakiness” causes no harm. On this particular day, she went too far. She was supposed to be napping. I was almost sure she was asleep. I went outside to get some stuff done and about 10 minutes later all the alarms were going off. I ran inside and hit the carbon monoxide alarm button to find the fire and realized it was in Danica’s room. I ran into her room and she had the toaster in the floor with paper burning in it. If it weren’t for the crossfire alarms there could have been a much different outcome. Our old alarms were still in the hallway with working batteries in them and they never went off. I don’t want to think about what would have happened if I did not have these alarms.

This post was written by