John & Jeanine H.
- April 20, 2015
On January 3, my grandmother put a plastic bowl in the oven and was sewing in the back part of the house. We’d just pulled our vehicle in the garage and we heard the smoke alarms going off.
We ran in and saw the whole house full of smoke. Josh, my 14-year-old son, grabbed the fire extinguisher we bought. He put out the fire and we got my grandmother out of the house.
We really feel that if it had not been for Crossfire alarms, my grandmother would not be here today.