Marla J.

Posted in Testimonials by - April 20, 2015

We had a fire that broke out in our attic early this morning (1:00am), and I am so grateful that we bought your systems.

The alarm went off in our room (there was only a small amount of smoke at first), which woke us up and saved our lives and our children. I was at first not wanting to purchase this system, but my husband convinced me to and thank God I did.

I hope more people buy this system because it was well worth the money and the other lives it will save.

This post was written by